IMPORTANT: Please note that Sat Navs and most web sites will not give correct directions to our stables using the post code. You can NOT gain access directly from the A22 in Nutley. Please follow the instructions below or use the links below which direct you to the top of the track.
Please ensure you adhere to the 10 MPH speed limit on the track down to the yard as animals and walkers may be crossing the track and emerge without warning from the bushes. There are hidden deep ditches either side of the track so use the passing places and don’t try to squeeze past as even 4X4 have got stuck and required pulling out with as tractor.
THESE DIRECTIONS ARE GIVEN FROM THE A22 (London - Eastbourne Road)
Just north of Nutley, on the A22, turn right onto Crowborough Road, sign posted towards Tunbridge Wells Crowborough (A26)
- After about 1 mile, just after the 40 mph sign and before the first cattle grid, turn right, down an un-marked track
- Follow this rough track for about 1 mile you will see our neighbours house directly ahead, bare left, crossing a cattle grid.
- 100 metres further down the track you will see a gate and parking area.
- At the end of the track, park on the left before the gate.
- Walk through this gate and our stables are on your right.